This dynamic student internship role is a perfect opportunity for an individual(s)** who is interested in honing their skills in non-profit event marketing and management and who is seeking to add to their project portfolio / add depth to their CV. [The role title for LinkedIn purposes is negotiable and can be ‘Non Profit Community Engagement Manager’, ‘Project Manager’ or other title that suits]
This opportunity is to successfully facilitate and manage an international community initiative, the Kindness Patrol, wherein kids deliver kind acts and propagate kindness in their community. The Kindness Patrol mission is:
- to create a movement where kids change the world one kind act at a time
- to inspire a belief across cultures and continents in the healing a restorative nature of giving and receiving kindness
- to provide opportunities for children and youth to experience the benefits of delivering kindness to others
- to educate all ages about the mental health, social connection and community building aspects of kindness, using Positive Psychology science
- to inspire hope and optimism across cultures and continents about the goodness and positive potential of the next generation!
For more details, click here
2. Recruiting: Child & Family Registered Psychologists (2)
Dynamic group private practice with two locations (West Vancouver and Vancouver) looking for associate psychologist for both our West Vancouver office and our Vancouver office to complete psychoeducational assessments and / or psychotherapy interventions with children, youth and families.
- Registered Psychologist in province of BC (or eligible for Registration with the College)
- Ethically sound & mature
- Experience & training with any of the following: parenting, children & teens, adults, mental health, medical psychology, psychoeducational assessment, family systems, evidence-based CBT, Play Therapy an asset.
- Outstanding references a necessity
- Candidates must be energetic, creative & motivated
- Opportunity to collaborate with like-minded clinicians in a very supportive and dynamic environment with team members who value work / life balance, happiness, humour and healthy lifestyles
- Opportunity to contribute and benefit from monthly peer consultations and 1:1 as well as group supervision with team members with decades of varied experience and expertise
- Excellent administrative support: scheduling, billing, secretarial and client care that is and friendly and ethical
- Opportunity to provide assessment & treatment to an interesting cross-section of families from different cultures, SES, and educational levels
- Generous and flexible fee-splitting structure that recognizes contribution, commitment, and initiative
- Ability to benefit from VPC’s vast referral base, thorough and informed marketing methods including social media, traditional media advertising and local networking with schools, paediatricians, hospitals, and community services
- Opportunity to develop programs, written content, passion projects with VPC support and integration
- Ability to join an organization with commitment to community initiatives, volunteer opportunities and making a difference locally and nationally
- Lifestyle! West Vancouver – near seawall, Park Royal shopping centre, parks, coffee shops; a perfect walker and jogger’s paradise
- Mt. Pleasant – A highly bike-able, easy transit and walk-able location near Olympic Village, the seawall, Broadway corridor, MEC, Whole Foods, banking and gourmet restaurants and specialty services.
Please contact us if you would like to learn more about the opportunities with VPC: firstname.lastname@example.org.